- Designer / Verhofsté group
- Producer / Verhofsté group
Fixes wet saddles
Nobody likes to sit on a wet saddle. Linea fixes that problem for you! This model is a single-sided bicycle shelter with an aesthetic, elegant appearance. The roof rests on two columns with a decorative zigzag pattern. In addition, the shelter is equipped with an integrated drainage system.
- Columns in round tube 101,6x3,6mm with a decorative zigzag element
- Gutters in pleated steel sheet 150x120x3mm
- Beams in steel profile 150x100x3m
- Drainage through the structure by means of outflow of rainwater via spouts
- Polyester skylight
- Clear polycarbonate skylight (double-walled 10mm)
- Solid clear polycarbonate skylight (thickness 3mm)
- Not provided with this type of shelter
- LxWxH: 4130x2133x2100mm
- LxWxH: 5910x2133x2100mm
- LxWxH: 8210x2133x2100mm
- LxWxH: 10250x2133x2100mm
- LxWxH: 15350x2133x2100mm
- Custom available
- Hot-dip galvanised steel
- Hot-dip galvanised and powder coated steel
- On concrete blocks of 100x50x50cm placed 15cm below ground level. The structure is attached to the concrete blocks with bolts M16x150.
- Directly onto a concrete slab (thickness min.15cm with reinforcement mesh).